Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

My Supplement Recommendations

OPTIMUM NUTRITION 100% WHEY GOLD STANDARD

24 GRAMS OF WHEY PROTEIN PER SERVE

I have been taking this brand of protein for many years now. Sure, I’ve tried and experimented with others however I always find myself going back to this brand and type of protein.

Why? Optimum Nutrition have been around since as long as I’ve been alive! They produce high quality products, have an extensive range of flavours, mix very well, and taste really good! Except… I don’t recommend strawberry and the banana flavours. Skip those ones! 

Try the chocolate and coffee flavours! Let me know what you think 🙂

SUNWARRIOR RAW VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER

17 GRAMS OF PLANT-BASED PROTEIN PER SERVE | GF | VEGAN

Another great protein product that I used to take back in the vegan days! This protein is for anybody (but marketed to vegans) as it is manufactured from brown rice.

Brown rice-based protein absorbs very well by the body and I highly recommend the chocolate or vanilla flavours. Leave the natural “flavour” alone- it tastes like absolute rubbish! However… you can have the natural flavour with a green smoothie or use it as a base to create any flavoured smoothie you like! I’d still go with chocolate or vanilla 🙂

How To Use Protein Supplements Properly

I received an email from someone a few days asking me: “Brad, how much protein powder should I take everyday?”

My response was: “None…. except…” (let me explain)

If you can get all of your protein requirements from whole foods (i.e., chicken, beef, fish, etc) then you don’t need to buy any protein powder. However, we all have busy lives and so it gets impractical to prepare 1 gram of protein per pound of lean mass of wholefood protein every day.

This is what I do.

When I am not travelling, I will aim to get 70% of my daily protein intake from chicken, beef, or tuna. The other 30% will come from pre- and post-workout shakes and the occasional protein shake (if I’ve forgotten my lunch, for example!)

If I’m travelling on buses, trains, ferries or flights, then I’ll carry my protein powder with me and get 70% of my daily protein from powder, and the rest from restaurant whole food protein sources. I built most of my current physique this way, while I was travelling!

Book Recommendations

UNLIMITED POWER

TONY ROBBINS

I read this book when I was about 15 or 16 years old. It impacted the way I perceived the world around me. I grew up with challenges dealing with the suicide of my brother. My closest friend loaned this book to me, which I ended up keeping 🙂

The chapter on changing your perception of the world impacted me the most. This book literally created the foundation of personal drive that I still have to this day, some 15 years later. I honestly believe I am unstoppable in life and attribute much of my success to this book. Thanks Tony!

No questions asked… go and buy it and let me know how it has impacted you!

BURN THE FAT, FEED THE MUSCLE

TOM VENUTO

This book is brilliant. Solid information about how to lose fat and preserve muscle. I’ve read hundreds of books and magazines over the years and this book is in my top 5!

No B-S information modelled from athletes that have already achieved the results. It’s not filled with scientific jargon. Which, I personally love by the way, but this book is written for anybody wanting an easy flow without having to Google every second word.

I read this book a few years ago and was surprised that it is one of few body transformation manuals that covers Dieting, Training, and Supplementation!

Go and download it and let me know what you think! 🙂

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
Power by

Download Free AZ | Free Wordpress Themes